PPC Management Services - Pay Per Click Advertising
City & District'sPay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Solutions deliver reliable results and a strong Return On Investment (ROI)
Benefits of City & District's PPC Services:.
- Achieve immediate results and traffic with Pay Per Click Advertising!
- Have your website found by search engines and customers!
- Attracts qualified, targeted customers, helping you increase your revenue.
- Gives your business a best practice PPC solution that fits your budget and ROI requirements.
Choosing the right PPC management service from a reputable Pay Per Click company is perhaps your most important online marketing decision. The right solution will be fixated on delivering a strong ROI on your marketing investment by maximizing your overall sales performance.
Which PPC Solution is Right for You?
The correct Pay Per Click advertising solution selection depends the value of a relevant visitor to your site. If 1% of your website traffic converts to sales or business opportunities, doubling your relevant website traffic will double your online business!
Additional factors that may influence your ROI are how many pages you are optimizing, how much optimization your website requires, and the size of your site (page views), or cost of keywords and frequency of bidding. Our SEO and PPC Specialists ensure that the service you select is tailored to your needs.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising ?
Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) allows you to market your business to the very people searching for your product or service. Combined PPC Management with SEO services offers more power than any other advertising medium! With ppc management; pay per click advertising, you have both the immediate reach of a worldwide audience and the ability to target individual cities and towns.
City & Districtès ppc management brings together a team of Search Consultants and Search Analysts. Our clients range from small, focused niche retailers and professionals to companies seeking improved targeting and testing in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Our experience focuses on your need to increase your click-through rates, leads, conversions, and ROI. A long-term, sustained approach to campaign improvement with SEO is the best way to achieve maximum return on your search marketing dollar.
City & Districtès pay per click advertising services is built for companies that want to develop or enhance:
- The Brand
- Leads and revenue
- Stickiness factor of their website (customer retention)
- Search Engine Marketing campaign
Our PPC Management services include a complete assessment of your web property's potential revenue producing capabilities, an evaluation of the current pay per click advertising strategies being used, and a deep understanding of your business's objectives and goals.
City & District's Core PPC Management: Pay Per click Advertising Services:
Give your pay per click advertising campaign a PowerStart with Google and Banner Ads. The first 90 days will be focused on campaign setup and recommend daily spend for both Google Adwords and site specific Banner Advertising. During the campaign period, we test and improve your campaign through several feedback cycles using state-of-the-art analytics, creativity, and judgment. The focus of most of our clients is on return-on-investment (ROI) related metrics. The approach is detail-oriented and iterative. We apply advanced judgment and problem solving in collaboration with you to achieve best practices on the major determinants of campaign success.
PowerStart for Banner Advertising – Through a detailed research campaign City & District will define the highest value website for banner placement. Using a mixture of different types of sites (news, educational and local) and different payment types (impression or click through) City & District will ensure your campaign is running at maximum efficiency.
PowerStart for Google Adwords – Each campaign starts with in-depth keyword research which sets the foundation to a successful ppc management campaign. Multiple Ad Groups at setup to allow for split testing and multiple landing pages are developed (design and programming is extra) for A-B testing. Over the 90 days City & District will make modifications to the Ad Groups, Keywords and Landing Pages to ensure the highest ROI for your pay per click advertising campaign.
PPC Management: Pay Per Click Advertising Scope:
As a natural progression to PowerStart City & District's PPC Management; Pay Per Click Advertising Service will improve your ROI and increase your conversion rates; this means more sales for your company and an increased Return on Investment for your stake holders. Each managed campaign receives the following:
- Keyword analysis. Revised keyword analysis is paramount to staying on top of your market and competition. Keyword selection and discovery are in fact a subtle process. Knowledge of leading keyword research tools and techniques is a must. So is an understanding of how the major paid search vendors treat keywords.
- Ranking algorithms. AdWords has a complex "quality scoring" mechanism. As always, we were the first to properly explain this to our clients and readers, and to ask tough questions of Google, to better understand the principles behind their technology.
- Copywriting experimentation. Ad split-testing must be done systematically. You need to know what to test, and how to conduct a statistically significant test.
- Collaboration and memory. You benefit from our file of successful and unsuccessful campaign experiments dating back to 2001, in scores of industries.
- Bidding strategy. Find the best bid price and position for each of your keywords because #1 is not always the best. We monitor campaigns and adjust bids to be in line with your goals, and to avoid paying more than necessary. Bid tactics vary widely from campaign to campaign.
- Search engine relations. Understanding the best way to communicate with the search vendors is vital in order to solve problems with editorial policy, ad serving, click fraud and more. Only a handful of players in the industry properly understand the written and unwritten rules for maintaining good search engine relations.
- Closing the loop. The full user experience, right through to sale or lead, is on our radar screen. Many of our most successful case studies have involved in-house copywriting and landing page design and testing with strong calls to action. (available as an extra option). Monitoring and adjusting your campaign based on initial feedback. Providing monthly reports and ongoing communications, as well as reports which include detailed ROI reporting and recommendations. The exact format of reporting will vary depending on the analytics tool used and your usual routine. Email and phone contacts are included, and may be fairly frequent in the first two weeks of a project.
- Analytics and tracking. Simply put, we will not run campaigns without tracking. You can't monitor your spend unless you're tracking the user from the beginning to the end of the process. Don't worry! If you're having trouble selecting the right solution or getting the tracking installed, we'll help.
- Monthly PPC Reporting. City & District values your return on your investment. With our continuous management of your Google AdWords Campaign you will be able to track the success of each individual AdGroup and Keyword. We will provide your team with a monthly report that will include an overview of the latest successes, recommendations, and a detailed record of our activity.
Using City & District's method of Analysis, Implement and Manage, the areas covered by our PPC Management services include:
Analysis and Purpose
Situation Analysis. Identifies the online target audience for your products and services. Includes a search engine review of the current search trends and market characteristics of the target markets.
SWOT. A full SWOT analysis (Strengths/Weaknesses, Opportunities/Threats) of your products and/or services is conducted, identifying key areas that may impact your goals and objectives.
Online Opportunity. The Search Engine Marketing opportunity of your online business is defined, showing search trends for your current keyword phrases against higher performing terms.
Competitive Analysis. A complete analysis of the major competitors within your online vertical is performed. Where applicable, your pay per click advertising strategy and media mix, online presence and website performance/conversion rate is evaluated.